1 pound pork tenderloin
2 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce
Salt and pepper
4 Kaiser rolls
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Trim silver skin and fat from pork tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Apply Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce with a basting brush. Fold foil over pork and pinch top and ends to seal well.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until very tender. Pull pork into shreds with two forks. Add additional sauce and season with salt and pepper. Serve on buns with coleslaw.
1 Key Lime Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
8 oz. plain yogurt
1/2 c. water
6 popsicle molds
6 popsicle sticks
In a saucepan combine Cheeseball Mix with water, stir over medium heat until well dissolved. Let mixture cool then stir in yogurt. Pour yogurt mixture into the molds adding a popsicle stick to each one. Place in freezer until frozen. Sprinkle with the graham crunch topping and enjoy